Remember back in the beginning of April when my garden and flowers were covered in SNOW!! Well it seems to have paid off. The seeds received tons of water and we now have wonderful Strawberries, Corn, Carrots, Zucchini, Yellow Squash and Cantaloupe thriving, and all but the strawberries came from seeds! In school I couldn't even grow a little Lima bean, but with Mike's help we have our own little garden, and of course the tulips look amazing as well. I love those flowers!
Monday, May 4, 2009
So Far So Good- We're Green
Remember back in the beginning of April when my garden and flowers were covered in SNOW!! Well it seems to have paid off. The seeds received tons of water and we now have wonderful Strawberries, Corn, Carrots, Zucchini, Yellow Squash and Cantaloupe thriving, and all but the strawberries came from seeds! In school I couldn't even grow a little Lima bean, but with Mike's help we have our own little garden, and of course the tulips look amazing as well. I love those flowers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Timette that is awesome. If only I had a garden, I don't even know where to start. I have a black thumb.
Post a Comment