
I lost 1 pound this week!
This week I learned a lot. I reread the getting started book from WW and found that I was eating way too much. It is hard for me to keep it to 20 points, so it is very encouraging to work out so I can have a few more points to eat each day. I have also found that around 3 pm I want to eat ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. If any of you guys have a suggestions to help me during that time it would be greatly appreciated. I feel great though a little hungry but great! Hope everyone else is doing great as well.
5 comments:
You have tons new on here! Congrats on making the bread. I haven't dared try it on my own yet! So I get the same urge to snack, snack, snack around that exact same time - 3:00-4:00 - every day. I try to just pick one healthy snack and leave it at that. I usually do either an apple or another 100 cal or less snack. I don't know if it helps or not. Oh - you could also make popcorn. There is a kind that is zero points.
My worst time, whoever invents the hormone pill that makes that time of day go away will be a millionaire. Here's what has worked for me: stay busy, chew gum, altoids (who wants to add food to that flavor in your mouth), go to the bathroom (funny but for me, alot of the time I confuse my full bladder for hunger), diet soda) but I still struggle, good for you and good luck!
Some of my fave WW snacks... apple slices w/ cinnamon, hard boiled egg, string cheese (if you stick it in the microwave for about 15 seconds, it's melty and cheese-stick like, very yummy), a cup of broth based soup, or the 100 cal snack packs. Good job last week!!
Way to go! I've never done this but I know people who swear by it - brush your teeth at that time - you won't want to eat anything with toothpaste flavor in your mouth. Good luck with that one - it's when I always snack like crazy too.
Have fun in Cali!
I did weight watchers in 2006 and lost 20 pounds! The key was to make sure I ate my 20 points a day. At first I would only eat 10-15 points a day and wasn't losing anything. The other key is to make sure you're eating enough protein. I was hardly eating any at all so that also made it hard to lose weight. I snack everyday when I get home from work. I learned that sometimes we confuse hunger pains with thirst pains. Try drinking some water or milk and see if the hunger goes away. If not, I would eat baby carrots or one of those 100 calorie snacks. I really need to start ww again but I just love food too much!
Post a Comment