Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Can I go to Disneyland Tomarrow?




Monday night I came home from my quarterly trip to the jetBlue office to meet with my supervisor and on the way home in the car had a little too much time to plan, a little one day trip to Disney. Before Tuesday wouldn't work because of Gymnastics with Madisyn, but she hurt her arm on Monday, so she really wasn't going to be able to do much until her next class on Thursday. This made everything work out perfect. So when I came home I walked in the door and asked Mike if I could go to Disneyland Tomorrow and he just rolled his eyes. He knew that I had been thinking Disney ever since this month started. I really like to go at least once a month. I told him I would keep it under $100 and I did!! Here are the pictures.









3 comments:

Windy said...

You are the funnest mom ever!! I love your pics your kids look so happy!! I didn't know Madison hurt her arm. Hope everything is okay. One of these days I am going to Disneyland. I cannot believe you go once a month WOWSERS! What fun fun memories you are making for your kiddos!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Next time can I hide in your backpack? Yeah right - maybe my belly would fit! :)

Branden and Sarah said...

Yay! I just got hired with JetBlue...you're gonna have to teach me the ropes!!