Monday, May 11, 2009

Blue Morpho Butterfly


Madisyn had her first presentation at school last Tuesday and she did the Blue Morpho Butterfly. She did an amazing job putting her poster together herself. I let her cut out the pictures and then she got to write all the word on the poster. She was extremely excited and proud of her work, but it was hard for me to not just do it. The s's were backwards and some letters were upper case, some lower case, it was really hard not to just do it myself. It would've looked so much nicer, but to Madisyn this was much nicer, Mike had to remind me it was her project. So Yeah for Madisyn! Madisyn you did an amazing job, and I am very proud of your ability to present in front of a class, you have a natural talent of explaining yourself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do that in Kindergarten!?!? I don't think I ever did anything like that till 4th or 5th grade! Yeah, that's going to be a challenge for me to not do my kids projects too, it's just too tempting! Way to go Madisyn!

Natalie said...

Fantastic! I think one of the hardest parts of motherhood is letting them do it themselves and not jumping in to help. I am always having to stop myself.

Windy said...

Haha I had the same hard time with Carter but it was so much cuter when he did it. His was the Anaconda, he thought it was pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Hey Timette! I was just looking at all your cute pics on your blog and happened to look at your sidebar to see if you know anyone that I also know. It turns out that I know Carly- I was her V.T. when we she lived in Traverse Mtn. and John Knotwell works for the same company as Brandon so even though I don't know his whole family, I know him somewhat. small world :)