Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Let's Do This!!


I am starting Weight Watchers Wednesdays, I really don't know what to do, but to make sure that I have something to account to. This past week I didn't lose any weight, but I am going to try this week to really watch what I eat, and then I have some where to post, to be accountable. Let's Do This!!

7 comments:

Paul said...

Timette, I can't imagine you needing to lose anything, but I'm so excited you're doing W.W. I really think you are going to like it. We can encourage eath other :)

dwlz.com is a great site to get recipe's and point value for fast food/restaurants. Email me if you have any questions.

Good luck :)

Paul said...

Oops...the last post from Paul is really from Krista (I'm signed into his account).

Windy said...

Hey I would love to join you in say...4 months.

Anonymous said...

Like I told you earlier -still don't think you need it but hey, it will be fun to see the new you!!! Just don't waist away, we like you too much! :)

Chelsea said...

Hey, I'll do it w/ you!! I love WW. I did pretty good w/ it until I got preggo and have been needing to get back to the program.... having someone to account to totally makes a difference!

Me in a nut shell said...

SO, I just went to another type of weight firm, called total health and fitness.. Anyways I could still you a support system, with no more dance on Wednesdays..? :(

Janelle! said...

Uhhhhh, hello! WHY are you starting W.W.? Isn't that for people who need to lose weight? Sorry, but you just don't fall into that category. You are simply gorgeous!!! Besides that, you are one of the most talented, kind, wise, hard-working women I know! I seriously learn SOO much from you!