We walked onto the pier and found that at the end of the pier is a HUGE SPLASH ZONE as the tide was coming in. We got to the beach at the perfect time right as high tide was coming in to wake up the seals. They were so beautiful, I loved the babies. We even saw starfish in the ocean as well. Madisyn thought that was pretty cool.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Children's Beach
As a I was researching the beaches in San Deigo I came accross this beach and decided I wanted to see it for myself. The City of La Joya decided that they wanted to build a man made cove so that kids could enjoy the tide pool without the huge waves. So the wall was built and the beach was amazing, and brought tons of wildlife, even small sharks, and octopus. As I continued to research I found out that the seals have now taken it over and no one really swims there any more, but everyone likes to come watch the seals. So on our drive from Sea World to Legoland we drove to Children's Beach and this is what we saw.



We walked onto the pier and found that at the end of the pier is a HUGE SPLASH ZONE as the tide was coming in. We got to the beach at the perfect time right as high tide was coming in to wake up the seals. They were so beautiful, I loved the babies. We even saw starfish in the ocean as well. Madisyn thought that was pretty cool.

We walked onto the pier and found that at the end of the pier is a HUGE SPLASH ZONE as the tide was coming in. We got to the beach at the perfect time right as high tide was coming in to wake up the seals. They were so beautiful, I loved the babies. We even saw starfish in the ocean as well. Madisyn thought that was pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment