Wednesday night the sisters in the ward got together to learn how to make frozen jam, and it was really easy. Tonight I decided it was time for me to take on Shadoe's bread recipe. You have to have yummy bread to eat with yummy jam, and she said anyone could do it, and I DID!! Thanks to my kitchen aid, and Shad's amazing recipe I made some yummy yummy light wheat bread. Yeah for me!!! I think Mike was the most happy. His mom always made bread for the family, and now he has a wife that can too. I am becoming way too domestic, sewing, jam, bread, homemade meals, I really am a housewife, at least I don't drive a van :) LOL
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Jam, Bread--Whatelse is there?
Wednesday night the sisters in the ward got together to learn how to make frozen jam, and it was really easy. Tonight I decided it was time for me to take on Shadoe's bread recipe. You have to have yummy bread to eat with yummy jam, and she said anyone could do it, and I DID!! Thanks to my kitchen aid, and Shad's amazing recipe I made some yummy yummy light wheat bread. Yeah for me!!! I think Mike was the most happy. His mom always made bread for the family, and now he has a wife that can too. I am becoming way too domestic, sewing, jam, bread, homemade meals, I really am a housewife, at least I don't drive a van :) LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so stinkin' cool. Homemade bread. I haven't tackled the homemade bread yet.
Post a Comment