That is so cute!! Aiden looks so tall in that picture!!
Isn't it nice when they are just enjoying being together and NOT getting into trouble. I love those moments too.
oh that is so cute. I love those moments too!
Love these moments. It gets even better when you have a reader and he will be begging her to read a story or she will be begging HIM to read him a story.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so cute!! Aiden looks so tall in that picture!!
Isn't it nice when they are just enjoying being together and NOT getting into trouble. I love those moments too.
oh that is so cute. I love those moments too!
Love these moments. It gets even better when you have a reader and he will be begging her to read a story or she will be begging HIM to read him a story.
Post a Comment