Friday, May 22, 2009

Legoland Rocks

So I was under the impression that legoland was lame, but it is actually quite fun. The kids loved all the rides, and the lego miniland is unbelievable. They had the Las Vegas strip, with all the hotels on both sides as you walked down the strip. They also had New York, San Francisco, Washington DC with the inauguration of President Obama, very impressive. The kids loved the rides, and everything was cute and fun. I loved the cars, they weren't on tracks and the kids just drove around as they wanted. There were stop signs, stop lights, intersections, a little park. Way too cute. Madisyn's first car didn't work to great, so she got to ride twice. She was so cute when she stopped at the stoplight, and waited for it to turn green. She almost ran into another little car as well at a stop sign. Aidan got to ride in the 3-6 area, were the cars just go in a circle, still no track, and the kids had to push the pedal. Aidan did not get the pedal thing, and caused a little pile up, but it was still really fun. The boats aren't on tracks either and little people made of legos come out at different parts. My brother Trent was with Aidan and didn't realize Aidan would get so distracted by the cute animation. It was really a great time. Mike and I rode the pirates ride with the kids, not realizing that the other adults ditched us, so we would be the ones to get wet. You have water guns and you shoot other people and shoot other things on the ride, way fun. They also had a lazer gun ride a lot like Buzz and of course we loved that one too. Aidan got to ride a dino rollercoster and Madisyn was tall enough to ride everything in the park. Aidan also got to pretend to be a knight and ride his horse. Too cute.









1 comment:

Me in a nut shell said...

I definatly want to go there with Kenton and McKelle! I just don't know when I will back in southern Cali anytime soon, there are so many other places to go and see ;)