Madisyn flew to Vegas today all by herself. When we got to the airport, she seemed a little nervous, having me go over exactly what will happen for the hundredth time, but when we got to the gate and we had to board she just went right on in, no problems. I stayed at the airport to make sure all was well with the plane, and that it had taken off, even the gate agent, (who is actually a Mom of one of old CHHS students) reassured me that I could leave, but I wanted to make sure that the plane was not coming back. I left before the plane was in the air, but as I was driving to get on the HWY sure enough there was her plane, right over my head.
I don't have a cute picture of the day, I left my camera in Las Vegas the week before, but she looked, so dang cute, and I had put all of her comfort items (I-Pod, Leapster, Crayons, Notebook) for the plane ride in her HSM purse, and she was cute and sassy, jean jacket and all. Max did send me a picture from his I-phone.

She is so grown-up. I was telling some friends I am still stuck in a phase where I actually still buy size 4 clothes on accident, I can't get over the fact that my little girl is 6, and is in the big clothes section of Target.
3 comments:
Oh big Madison. That is so cool. She is such a big independant girl
It was very very very fun having Madisyn in town! She is sooooooo cute, and I wish we could all spend more time with her... but there is only 1 spring break for ME! UGH! lol! It was fun having her! Hope everything is going great in Salt Lake! Can't wait to see ur wonderful talent at Memorial Day!!!! LOVE U ALL! :) :)
Post a Comment