Monday, April 27, 2009

"No Bee, No Bee"



Saturday night, Mike had a choice between a night out with just his wife to the JAZZ playoff game, or a fun night with the kids in a suite at the Bee's game. Yeah for the kids Mike choose the Bee's game. Both kids were SOOO... excited to be going. Madisyn and Aidan had tons of fun, until the Bumble, the Bee came by. The girls were excited and hugged the bee, but Aidan ran from the Bee and fell. On the ground, he then ARMY Crawled under the table to get away. Yes he army crawled under the table saying "No Bee, No Bee!" It was complete survival for him at that point. I am still laughing, I had to pry him from under the table and he still would not LOOK at the bee, he just held onto my neck and would not let me put him down. Once the Bee was gone things were OK, but even out in the box seats, at one time the Bee was down below by the dugout and Aidan was still freaking out. Mike calls him a sissy, but I tell Mike it is the secret if you call him a sissy he will be a sissy. I thought it was all hilarious, I just love that kid. What will he do next?

5 comments:

Windy said...

oh my goodness that is so funny. He is such a cutie. I love it your reference to the secret...haha he is not even close a sissy. We teach our kids to stay away from bees and here is a giant bee coming at him..I would be scared too! haha

Natalie said...

What a normal 3 year old. Brave as can be one second and scared to death the next. How fun for Madisyn to get to see the bee and what a fun family evening.

The Smith Family said...

Hey..those big bees are SCARY! I don't blame him for army crawling away :) Sounds like a fun night with the fam!

Michelle said...

A kid after my own heart! I'm glad you no longer have the GIANT GRIZZLY HEAD to pull out on him!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love his face in that picture - he almost looks like , "What? I didn't do it!" I have to agree with him though, anything with a stinger bigger than my head is not on my "friend" list!