WOW!! The night the Easter Bunny came I HAD to work my whole shift, which mean till 2:15am!! I have never been SOOOO... tired in my life. The kids kept saying Mom come play. I came out to enjoy the goodies of the Easter Bunny, and then went back to sleep, so I would be able to surive Nursery in church.
The Easter Bunny was great though, Aidan got more DUDES, this time all Star Wars, Spiderman book and Transformers book, and Madisyn got Fancy Nancy Books, (her favorite lately) and littlest pet shops, markers, and finger paints. They both got Bubble Wands, (the Easter Bunny must have know HOW much they liked the ones in Vegas), and tons of candy. The kids had a great Easter.
No Easter Egg Dying this year. I feel bad, but with Madisyn in Las Vegas and not getting back until really late and me working that Saturday night, Easter Eggs didn't fit. I think as long as I don't mention it I will be fine. We will do better next year.
5 comments:
ahhh so cute. I love the pics. Mike looks tired too. I tell my kids that they cannot get up until the sun is up. We got to sleep in until 8am. I was pretty happy! It looks like they had a ton of fun.
HAHAHA!!! Timette tired I didnt think you knew that word!!! YOu amaze me with your energy!! Thanks so much for everything you did for Holden while we were hangin with Hadlie!! You truly are amazin~~ I freaking love ya!!!
What a great Easter Bunny! Aren't holidays the best with kids? I bet it was so hard for Madisyn to come home to cold after a warm trip to Vegas!
HAHA Its okay to miss a few easter egg dying years... my family has a couple times...LOL
Love ya Timette,
Tell Madisyn thanks for coming..she made it very fun!
We wouldn't have done any egg dying this year either if it wasn't for Grandma. I figure you can only do so mny traditions EVERY year. I'm sure they didn't think anything of it. The Easter Bunny I'm sure made up for it.
Post a Comment