Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh, I don't have that dude!


Madisyn and Aidan have been watching the Clone Wars on Cartoon Network, and have been asking Mike and I questions that as kids of the Stars Wars Generation we should know, so Mike and I decided that we should watch ALL SIX, so we can answer our kids questions. Aidan loved the movies, and was glued to the TV anytime a light saber came onto the screen. (Mike has an app on his I-phone that when you move the phone like a sword it sounds like a light saber- Aidan's favorite.)

Mike has encouraged Aidan to collect the Galactic Heroes, and Aidan was so excited every time one of his DUDES came on screen. C3P0 (the gold droid) was Aidan's favorite, oh and Master Yoda, he would put his dude to the screen and follow the character around.

Anytime R2-D2 would come on to the screen Aidan would say, "Oh, I don't have that dude. I need to get that dude." He would repeat this until Mike or I agreed that yes he needs to get that dude. Then he would say "He and him are friends, we need his friend." (talking about R2-D2 and C3P0) He is so funny.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

He needs to come be part of our family - that is what my boys love too! Max is getting a Light Saber for his b-day tomorrow :)

Windy said...

Hehehe He is so cute Timmette, I am glad you are keeping track of the cute things he does and says. They grow up way to fast. I love star wars. We have tried to get Carter to fall in love with them but he is just not feelin' it. I love Transformers too so it's all good. Good against evil....Star wars is a classic. Gotta love it!!

Natalie said...

Andrew and Karissa are also in love with "Clone Wars," Love how 3 year olds see the world.

JaNece said...

I absolutely love this age. It's cute to see how they grasp things and find their "dudes"! CUTE cute!

Me in a nut shell said...

We have been up, down and side ways with Star Wars! Kenton fell in love with it about 2 years ago! We have light savors, action, figures, costumes
(if you remember last Halloween) So I know exactly what you are going through!

May The Force Be With You! ;)