I have to first thank Mike for coming with us on Saturday to Las Vegas, he is still really busy at work and worked even Sunday night, to catch up, but I am forever grateful that he took the time to go down. This time we got to play with Mike's parents and have fun the day before Easter. We had a wonderful breakfast at their house with everyone in Mike's family there. Madisyn was especially excited to see Keaton and McClayn, her cousins on Mike's side that are her age. They had so much fun playing and running around. Aunt DeEtt and Julie had set up a fun Easter Egg hunt for the kids, and some awesome bubble wands
that latter became light savors for the Jedi Training that I could not resist. We played at the coolest park EVER, it was all butterflies, and so fun. I think all of the kids conquered the caterpillar crawl, and had fun ROLLING Easter eggs down a hill. --I have never rolled an Easter Egg in my life, but I guess it is a tradition, so I went with it. It was fun, and Aidan decided that throwing the eggs was better the rolling the eggs. Madisyn and Keaton showed their competitive side by seeing who could roll the egg the furthest. We then played the Easter egg toss game, where you throw the egg between two people and move further and further back. Madiysn decided that this game needed to be changed, so if we
caught the egg then we moved closer together. :) Whatever will make her win, she really doesn't have the best catcher hands. Then we flew home. I made sure this time that we were NOT running through the airport to catch our plane. It was a wonderful trip to Vegas. Thanks for a great DAY!!
1 comment:
What a fun day with all the cousins. I'm sure Angela & Dave had a ball! The rolling is tradition by the way, the only thing different is it was always out at the sand dunes. I have to admit, not the same anywhere else.
Post a Comment