Thursday, April 16, 2009

Let's Build a Snowman!

Madisyn ran into our room this morning looking for Aidan, because she was so excited that they could build a snowman. Mike and I looked at one another and thought she was crazy, but sure enough we looked outside to SNOW again, and it was a lot of snow. When will we see SPRING, my flowers, my garden, I WANT SPRING!! --Days like this make me miss Las Vegas, so all you Las Vegan friends of mine, I am jealous of your wonderful weather.

4 comments:

Megan said...

If it makes you feel any better, it hasn't been so wonderful the last couple days. Rumor has it there were actually snow flurries around town - in Henderson and Summerlin. It's been quite cold for April in Vegas and crazy windy. Not quite like yours though - good luck with the snowmen. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, that flight to Vegas is still good till the end of the month right? Why don't we all just pack up and go for a while and come back when it's nice! (next week is supposed to be in the 70's!!! - I'll believe it when I see it though!)

Anonymous said...

Snow! It's been a crapy spring here too, but I'm glad we didn't get any snow. Kaitlyn wore shorts on Monday and on Wed she dressed for winter from head to toe. Can the weather make up its mind. I'm ready for some sun.

Windy said...

So funny, it was so cold that day too. I too am wanting warmer weather so bad. Mostly becuase I have outgrown all my pants and I get too hot in long sleeve shirts. i cannot wait to laze around outside in the warm sun.