Wednesday, March 4, 2009

All time Family High

We went to Disneyland March 1 and 2, and Mike could not get enough of Buzz Lightyear (he rode it 5 times) and Toy Story Mania (also rode 5 times). Mike is now the all time family champion in both. In Buzz Lightyear he just pushed the score to 517,000 but in Toy Story Mania he passed up Max's 209,000 and is now the champion with 225,000! He took the picture below to prove it. This is one competition I am just not good at, but will continue to try to beat him. I do remind him and myself that I was on the one that taught him the trick on Buzz. By far Toy Story and Buzz are our family's favorite any ride where you get a score, is right up our ally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty awesome! How close is he to beating Disney's all time record? Do they even keep track? Hey, if they do maybe he could win something cool! you gotta love men and their competitiveness!

Jeri said...

I've never even been on that ride. I'll have to look for it next time we go. I'm sure I won't beat Mike's score !!!