Yes I do love my new hat, thanks Dad for buying one for Jenni, Mom and I, the reason I wear it everyday is because every time I go to do my hair, I forget that my Straightener is BROKEN!! I need to go get a new one, and I am just Lazy. I think I wore it EVERYDAY this week. I really need a new straightener, or maybe another hat. :)
5 comments:
I love your hat and want one but mabey I am just jealous you got it in disneyland!!!!!
6what a cute hat though! Who needs a straightener with a hat like that
?!
If I had a hat that cute, I would wear it everyday, even if my straightner wasn't broker :)
Wow, you and Madisyn could be twins! Like the hat.
I love that hat too!! You look adorable no matter what anyway. Sorry your straightener broke...darn.
Post a Comment