Saturday, March 28, 2009

Crazy Man turns 3

Well we can all agree that Aidan was put on this earth to make you smile. From the day he was born until now, the day he turns 3, he is constantly trying to find ways to make you happy, even if it is just him asking "Mommy Happy?"





7 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I love him like crazy he is so dang cute and I am so glad Holden has a little buddy like him!!!! He is one in a millon!!!! Happy Birthday Bud~!!!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! It is so strange to think our little ones are 3 already.

Shadoe said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!! We hope you have a great day. Keep smilin' We Love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember when you moved in, you had just had him! Thanks again for the great party, my kids didn't stop talking about it all day! Hope you had fun!

Windy said...

oh my goodness look at how much hair he had when he was born. How cute. I cannot believe how big he is getting every day. He is So dang cute!!! I hope he had a fun fun birthday!

Michelle said...

He is so stinkin cute! Happy Birthday Aidan! We need to drop off his present sometime soon.

Villarreal's said...

LOL! So I saw the initial picture and thought, oh wow, did she have another kid? I had no idea she was pregnant!!! Duh... Such a cutie!