So my little girl is turning six today, Friday the 13th, the only reason I did not want to go into labor, I didn't want my little girl to have a Friday the 13th Birthday, and here it is. Madisyn was such a beautiful baby that people would chase me down the hallways in church and at Cooper Hills (were I worked) just to see her. Today she is still just as beautiful. I love you princess, and I hope you have the best day ever.
4 DAYS after she was born

1 year old

2 years old

3 years old

4 years old

5 years old

Just Recently
7 comments:
She looks so grown up! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow. I can hardly believe our "babies" are about to be 3.
Happy Birthday Madisyn. We LOVE you and hope you have the BEST day ever. You are SOOOOO beautiful and we are so lucky to have you in the family.
Oh Timette - we love your little Madisyn so much! She is such a sweet girl and so beautiful. I love her fun personality. I remember how I came home from Florida to see her because I was just too excited to wait another two months and then I was so proud showing off pictures of her. You are a great mom and have a GREAT girl! I'm tearing up just thinking about her. I hope you know how much we love you guys!
She is beautiful!! Happy Birthday to Madisyn :)
Happy Birthday Madisyn! We love having you live next door. I don't know what Rachel would do without you! When we are away, you're the one she cries about at night because she misses you so much! We hope you have a great day!!!
Happy Birthday beautiful girl!! We sure do love you!!
Just in case I don't see you in the next few weeks, I want you to know how sad I was to hear that you were released! I'm sure that you were ready but I actually got a little emotional! I've loved having you in our RS presidency and you've always done such an incredible job of not only bringing the spirit but bringing such a happy and positive aspect to everything that you touch. I love you!
Post a Comment