Whitney and I decided to put our little ones in gymnastics, and they both really enjoy it, but listening to the teacher is something they both struggle with. They have been taking classes now for 6 weeks, and both seem to be improving, and they both look forward to it. Today was the show our parents how great we are day, and Aidan tried doing his best, but there were a couple of times (if not picked first) he was a pill. Ms. Gloria had to remind him multiple times that he needed to make a good choice. Aidan is getting better at listening, and the teacher is amazing to work with, very patient and fun. I hope that he will continue to listen and make good choices while in class. Here are some cute pictures from class today. (I have video, but it always seems not to work when I download it)

All the kids got a ribbon that said Gym STAR, Aidan would not even let me hold it for him.

The kids got to run down the track and then jump into the pit. This is all of the kids favorite thing. Madisyn today asked if she can run into the pit.

The two cute boys getting ready for class. Don't they look so cute.
6 comments:
Timette, you are to cute! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Colten was in a rec gymnastics class last spring. He liked it, but also had a tough time listening. I think it's the age thing. It looks like Aidan is enjoying it and that's all that matters :)
They look so darling together like that! I love it! I never would've thought to put boys in gymnastics but that really is a brilliant idea, I'm definitely going to do it for Boston next summer when he's older!
sorry! That comment was from Laura, not Richie!
How fun! He is getting so big, such a cutie!
I tried Tyler in a gym class and he never listened so I had to pull him out. I should try it again. Your gym looks fun.
Hey, where did you take dance at when you were little.
How fun! Such a great way to help get the wiggles out.
Post a Comment