Thursday, March 5, 2009

Disney with the Family CLAN

I love going to Disneyland and today when I asked Aidan "Guess where you are going today?" he said "Disneyland?" I had to laugh and say no we are going to Gymnastics silly. --My kids think Disneyland is just down the road, but it really is the best thing in life for me.

This time we went for the night again, YEAH!! (tax refund time) We stayed at the Del Sol again right across the street, and used the pool, which was considerably quite nice, I still recommend this place over any of the Disneyland Resort Hotels, (I've stayed in them ALL) My kids had a lot of fun this time, because the cousins were there, and they had someone besides each other to play with. Here are some pictures we took.

What are you Celebrating? Is the theme this year for Disneyland and we were celebrating Mike, Madisyn and Aidan's Birthdays in March.

Kai had never been on the Rocket Ride, so we rode it. Mike and I hate this ride, but you do it for the kids. Aidan seemed to have fun.

We have to ride Peter Pan, so Mike was excited when we closed the park on Sunday in Fantasyland, and Peter Pan could be crossed off the Timette Disneyland To Do List. :)

We did a character breakfast, and Aidan is still scared of the characters, so for me to get him to start to interact, he took pictures of each one. He's really not that bad of a photographer.

Kota was all about the GUN SHOW! Kota had all of us show our guns.

Before the park opened the security guard was really nice and had all the kids with birthdays this week come up, and so of course there is my husband amongst all the little kids. :) You have to love the orange shirt, that's so I can ALWAYS find him.

We ran, well SPEED WALKED to Toy Story Mania, and Irelynn who is seriously Olympic at speed walking was second in line for the whole day. When asked how she got so good at speed walking, Ireylnn will respond all the trips to Disneyland. This is a picture of my Mom and Chynna.

Aidan and I getting ready to make some points. And there is no helping Aidan, he does it all on his own. This really is a GREAT ride, oh I mean attraction. There's only ONE ride in Disneyland, do you know what it is?

Aidan and my Dad in line AGAIN for Toy Story Mania.

All the cousins.

Splash Mountian before the fall, notice my beautiful Mom in the back, hair all done.

Splash Mountain After the FALL. LOL

Madisyn got completely drenched, but LOVED every minute of it.

One huge suprise for all of us was It's a Small World. We all loved the ride and trying to point out all the changes before someone else could. Defiantly a must do again.

PS I still didn't get to see the fireworks!! One night they will run the fireworks while I am there, I know it. It has to happen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to live next to a Disney Land VIP, Rachel still can't understand why we don't get to go every weekend like Madisyn! :)
Where's the pictures? I'll check back later!

Dibble's said...

I'm so jealous that you go to Disneyland so often! You guys build some incredible family memories and it looks like you have so much fun!

The Smith Family said...

FUN. We are thinking about going to Disney in two weeks. We are also thinking about getting a season pass?!?!? I bet if we did, we would run into each other..how cool :)