Tuesday, June 30, 2009

4 Time Zones in 4 Days!!

We were suppose to fly to Houston Monday morning, but all the flights were sold out or really full until Monday night. --before I continue my Dad told me from the beginning, don't go down to Houston and just fly to New York with Mike. I probably should have listened, but hey my kids wanted to see their family in Houston. Back to the story-- We flew to Vegas played with family for about 4 hours. We swam and ate a wonderful lunch with Grandpa and Grandma. Then flew to Houston, landing at 1 am. No pictures I forgot my camera.

Tuesday we played in Houston with Tatum and Afton. Aidan could not get enough STAR WARS dudes and Madisyn loved Afton. They are only 2 weeks apart in age so how can you not love each other. My parents were there and we had tons of fun. We took the kids to Aqarium World and Aidan was in Heaven they had everything. Madiysn and the girls went with Bompa to Monkey World were Madisyn I guess made friends with everyone. No suprise. Again no pictures. That night we had a babysitter for the kids and the adults went out to a little house that was really a resturant to celebrate my little sister Chelsey's 27 birthday. Happy Birthday again Sis!



Wednesday morning we boarded our 3rd plane for the trip and flew to New York, where we met up with Mike that took the red eye Tuesday night. We checked into the hotel and then asked the kids what they wanted to do. "American Girl Doll Store!" Madisyn was set on the idea that she had to go to THAT store. So we walked the couple blocks and I told Mike he had to contain me and the credit cards. Madisyn bought the new dog Honey and a hat for her and her doll that said American Girl Place New York. I have to commend myself for not buying any more. I kept reminding Madisyn (and myself) that American Girl is Santa's specialty. She has already started making her list.



Next we were off to Yankee Stadium!! Mike and I splurged and bought tickets on the front row right behind left field. WE all had SO MUCH FUN! We didn't have to worry about the kids kicking anyone or bothering anyone, and who can ask for a better game. Four home runs, Pettite pitched and the Yankees won, it was wonderful! The new stadium is beautiful and our seats were great!
































When we got back to the hotel I called to check the flight for Thursday night and guess what it was SOLD OUT!!! So we decided to fly to San Diego Thursday morning and go to Sea World because surprise, surprise, Mike had our SW passes!! It was a little miracle. :) So Thursday morning we packed it up again and headed to the airport for our fourth plane ride. My kids are quite good at riding on planes.

So we flew to San Diego. We swam in the hotel pool. The kids loved swimming with Mike and playing many different games with him, this might have been the highlight for both, just that playtime with Dad. I think the other guests thought we were crazy it was only 70 degrees outside, but we thought it was perfect. I love San Diego, and tell Mike every time we land there that I could move here and be happy for a REALLY long time. At Sea World we saw all the different fish, played at the Elmo playground and saw the Cirque show that none of us had ever scene. It was all in all a fun trip to California.















Friday we played in the pool, went to my favorite San Diego park on the bay and flew home on our 5th plane.


























So Tuesday night we slept in Houston, Wednesday night in New York, Thursday night in San Diego and Friday back home. CRAZY!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Flip, you go on so many trips! I am so jealous, looks like a BALL!!!

Natalie said...

What a fun and I'm sure a little crazy weekend! We're jealous about the ball game & Sea World.

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Timette,

You are amazing!! I love your adventures. I want to be you when I grow up, no I want to be your kids!!