Monday, June 8, 2009

Princess Festival 2009



I had never heard of the Princess Festival, but once I figured out what it was I am glad I was able to participate. Each participate pays $25 as a donation to Kenya. There are 4 shows a day for a week where 25 little princesses save 5 big princesses so they can become a TRUE princess.

The blue fairy led the way and the girls followed to Snow White's cabin, where they all told Snow White not to eat the apple from the bad fairy. Because you don't take food from strangers.

Then we helped Belle free her Beast, all the girls gave Beast a HUGE group hug, and then he became a handsome prince, and let the girls have a key to unlock Rapunzle in a tower. (she was in a real tower in a real castle, this was a really cool place) Once she was saved the Blue Fairy took the girls to Sleeping Beauty who was asleep on the bed and the girls tried to shake the bed to wake her up, but that didn't work and then all the girls told Prince Charming that he had to kiss her. It was really cute. Then the Blue Fairy had to fight Maligicent from Sleeping Beauty and she had all the girls who were now TRUE PRINCESS circle around and fight her off.

Then the girls got to go to a ball and watch all the princesses dance with their prince and take pictures with each one.

Besides the show they had a tea party set up with Alice in Wonderland and a trampoline, (built in at this park) to fly to Neverland with Peter Pan. While Madisyn was jumping TinkerBell came to give the girls Pixie Dust. It was really adorable.

3 comments:

Jeri said...

Where was this at?

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

So cute!!! I love this idea! I wish the park was open all the time!!! I know your little piraste wouild love it!!!

Mike and Timette said...

It is just in Lindon Utah.
go to www.princessfestival.com