Thursday, June 4, 2009
I hate WHINING!!
Aidan has been sick since Sunday, and he doesn't sleep at all at night, meaning I don't sleep at all at night. So he is whiny and I am just mean. My brother says that I am the nicest person until I haven't had my rest and then I turn into a MONSTER. For the past 4 days that is what I have been to the kids, and his wining doesn't help! Today he was playing in his room and so I laid down on his bed, he stared yelling and whining "That's my bed, that's my bed, not your bed." He wouldn't let it drop. Today I poured him Life, because he was admit that he wanted Life, but once poured he whined that he wanted Captain Crunch, and whined and whined until I changed the cereal!! Today I was done being a mom, I just want to REST!! I took the little monster on a walk and that seemed to help us both, but he is still whining, we both just need a good night sleep. Sorry just venting. I know I will be a good mom once I get sleep, but until then NO WHINING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Even when I have sleep and the kids have a reason for whining (not that there is ever a good one) I have no patience for it. I have to send them to another room until they stop. Good for you for sticking around!
I'm so with you. There are few things I hate more. And lack of sleep really does maek it worse. I hope he gets better soon, so life can get better.
My husband tells me that I am a monster without sleep. I think that is why he helps when the kids wake up at night haha. I can relate...it stinks. Especially right now with Cambree she will just scream and yell and cry and she will not tell me what she wants...sometimes I think kids do it purposly to see when we will crack. haha
Post a Comment