This year for Red Rock we MADE sure we had an early start time and this time the ride up the lift was super cold, and you couldn't see a thing, because the sun was still down, but I was still going up, since last year I didn't get to.
Theresa, Jenna and me on the lift up as the sun came up. The ride down was a little better because the sun started to come up, and you could actually see things. --my favorite thing this year was that Richelle on her run stopped with another runner to take a picture of each other. We weren't a real competitive team. :)
The classic Red Rock Trailer.
First Group down and second group is getting ready to RUN down the canyon. I love my group!
We tried to get Karen to stop and take a picture as she FLEW down the hill, with her arms out and everything, but she wouldn't she was in the zone and loving the run. It was beautiful. I'm tempted next year to go for that runner.
I LOVED my first run. I ran from Milt's Steak House to the PE building at Southern Utah University. There I am decked out in SUU shorts and shirt. I was proud of myself for being able to wear short shorts, last year I would have NEVER done that.
Karen took this picture and it's by far my favorite!!! Look at me go. I was coming in for a kill and that smiles means I knew I had her. Wow I am way to competitive. :)
Karen got this one too at SUU what a great shot. This was the end of the run.
We ran and got Tristan a FROGURT and met him at his post. He was our fearless volunteer and he did an amazing job. He wore our Team shirt and even our fire buns tutu!! We all loved that. Thanks Tristan.
OK we are tired and it is LATE!! Don't we all love these pictures. This is Karen, Me and April in the back.
This is all of us ready to go on our last run!! It got super hot, and we tried to keep everyone super hydrated. This is in front of the Washington Recreation Center where we slept on the gym floor. It wasn't too bad.
I thought this was a beautiful background, probably not a great pose, but you have to cross the street with a flag, so it was in my hand.
I love Zion!!! Check out those muscles, like I said a year ago NO WAY would I be caught dead in these shorts, but now I'm look'n hot!! Three stripes, three runs and we are all done, and we beat the other team that was talking trash to our first van by 12 minutes. YEAH Herriman Hotties.
Check out those stripes!
LOVE THAT!!
We were headed up to the cabin so we had to go get treats to share. Look at those BUNS ON FIRE!!
And Cafe Rio enough said...we all did a great run. We came in over 2 hours faster then last year, not bad girls, not bad.










No comments:
Post a Comment