On Monday for our drive home we stopped by Cove Fort. The Missionaries there took us on a tour and showed us all of the neat things about the room and use of the rooms.
MIke and I barely get a picture, so here we are.
I love old glass windows, so I made Aidan stand there so I could take a picture. This was one of the girls rooms. I loved the hats and hat boxes.
They gave all the kids a pioneer yo yo. Grandpa is helping Aidan figure it out.
This was one of the holes on the wall of the fort to put a gun in if needed to fight of any indians. It was never used indians never attacked. The kids loved looking through it.
This was where they would shoe the donkeys.
This was one of the barns.
Aidan looking out the hole in the back of the fort. He said he didn't see any indians.
No comments:
Post a Comment