For the Wankier Family Reunion we went to Big Rock Candy Mountain and stayed in this great cabin with a huge grass area in front. The kids loved playing soccer and night games out there.
On Saturday we all went tubing down the Sever River. It was really really fun. Besides Kurt losing his shirt, which I still feel like I could have saved it. Aidan was super worried about getting his OWN tube it became comical, he would keep saying he GETS his own tube, he was not sharing.
Cute Madisyn helping Daddy carry the tubes into the river. The lady who rented us the tubes just drove us up 2 miles and dropped us off to hike in and get in the river.
Mike made sure everyone got in, and then we both paddled to catch up. It was a really slow river so there were not worries about catching up to the family. I think Mike is trying to dig out his sandal or Keaton's sandal from the mud.
After we sat on the porch and had a little coke. Look at Nicole, enjoying tat coke a little too much. :) The Aunt's love to get her coke and sadly I think it is super cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment