The girls had tons of fun, and DeEtt even put feathers in all of their hair.
Nicole was a little sick, but she kept on going, at night though she would keep Mike and I awake. She ended up having an ear infection. Sunday night I drove around and then Mike drove around with her, just to keep her from waking everyone up.
I love Shad. She is awesome. And look we BOTH love Big Rock Candy Mountain.
Our family picture in front of Big Rock Candy Mountain. I have driven past this place multiple times and now I finally got to stop and take a picture.
I liked this post...St. George 2 Hot, Disneyland 2 Expensive. I like it of course because of Disneyland.
All the grandkids, minus Nicole.
Aidan got a bloody nose and I thought it was funny how he kept the cotton in there like that. Juli told him that is what the cool wrestlers would do. :)
Daddy putting the cotton in.
The kids all climbed up Big Rock Candy Mountain, and Daddy almost fell down --on video--We were very sad he didn't fall, because then we could have something to send into funniest home videos, my kids all time favorite show.
McClayn made it all ALL the way to the top. She is one dare devil that girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment