Saturday, July 9, 2011

2nd Annual Bike Parade


The Primary last year and again this year was a bike parade. The kids bring their bikes or scooters and they ride around. THEY LOVE IT!!! This is just some of the kids getting all ready. They have decorations there for the kids to put on their bikes.

Madisyn and Aidan take it very seriously. Look at them both riding so well.

Nicole needed a little bit of help from Daddy, but Daddy didn't mind, again I think he likes being the big little kid. :)

Nicole loves her push car. I have always wanted to get one for the other kids, and just never did so one date night this spring I said we are going to buy a push car and so we did, and now we have one of our own, and Nicole loves it.

Everyday she has to get in her car, with all of her accessories, phone, sunglasses, lollypop, you know the usual. She will also take my REAL car keys and try to start her car, I think she thinks if she has the REAL keys the car will start.

No comments: