I really REALLY love Cowabunga Bay. If I had a ton of money we would be there all of the time. I love that the lazy river and zero entry pool are always heated, and that every slide has an exit pool that is part of the slide, no swimming no worries about your little ones, just a great park. A little pricey but a great one time treat each summer for the kids.
Aidan and Madisyn are always supper excited to go, and this year Aidan was tall enough for all of the slides. He didn't ride all of the slides, but he could if he wanted to.
I also love when Mike comes, it helps tons, plus I think he likes the slides. :) He really is just one big kid. I love how tan we all are.
Mike hated that I took this picture, but I told him "She who holds the camara has the power."
Nicole loved the water, but by the 3rd hour of play she actually fell asleep in Mike's arms on a tube in the lazy river.




No comments:
Post a Comment