Monday, July 5, 2010

Timpanookee Campground

This year we went camping at Camp Timpanookee and had a great time, except for the pack everything in, and everything out rule, we weren't prepared for NO garbage cans, not even in Sundance. It was beautiful country, and not too far from home. The tent had complete shade and the kids loved playing in the creek that ran through the campground, it was cold but they loved playing pooh sticks through the big pipe that ran under the road.

So shady, look at our beautiful tent. It has been with us for over 5 years, I think we might need to upgrade. The kids want a pop up trailer so they can have beds inside. :) That might just be in our future.



Aidan in the trees across from the tent, the kids called it their fort.



As you can see Nicole loved camping. She really wasn't that bad, but when she cried I felt bad for the campers in the campground. But I wouldn't camp without her, and I have to go camping at least once a year. Sorry other campers.



At Burger King the kids got Eclipse toys, which I found odd, but Madisyn got a Jacob toy and Aidan got a Cullin Ring with Edward inside.



They had glow sticks left over from the 4th of July, they made for great hide in go seek toys.



Aidan thought for sure the glow stick mixed with his Cullin Ring he was untouchable.



Nicole (see she didn't cry all the time)



Nicole Again.



Nicole wondering if we were ever going to be done so she could be picked up.



This is the famous pooh stick canal, they would've played pooh sticks for EVER and EVER if the sun didn't go down.

No comments: