Our Grandma in Cedar City, pasted away about 6 months ago, and she left tons of cloth for sewing, quilting, dress-up, head bands, whatever you can do with cloth she had the cloth to do it. So the daughters of Grandma got together and organized the cloth to distribute through the family. I was able to find some really fun pieces, and Madisyn found WAY too many pieces. Angela said not to take the scraps, but I think the scraps are what Madisyn liked the best. She has always wanted to use my sewing machine and this allows me to have fabric for her to play with. She has many grand ideas for all of the wonderful fabric.
These are the diva's in ONE of their many creations throughout the afternoon.

Another outfit for our fashion designers.

No Photos Please, we are the famous grandkids. (I was pretending to be the paparatzi)

Aidan and Grandpa, Too much alike, look at there expressions, they must be realted.

DAX, AIDAN, and Grandpa too cute all piled up high.
1 comment:
I laughed out loud at the pictures of the girls all dressed up. That is too dang cute. What is up with McClayn's head wrap? That's so hilarious.
Post a Comment