Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Stiches Come Out

Madisyn was really scared about her stiches coming out so she asked Daddy if he would come to the doctor's appointment with her. She did GREAT, we had to keep her mind off of what was going on because she still refused to look at her fingers, so I kept her talking about The Princess and the Frog so she wouldn't freak out. Both Mike and I thought she was a little dramatic, but we don't know what has happened to her little mind during the shock of almost losing the tips of your fingers.

Here is a picture of her Doctor. Dr. Clayton. (who is a plastic surgeon and told Madisyn that no he doesn't useally work on little kids, he works on people like Mommy who want to change their face, chest, stomach, or hips. When he explained this Madisyn just said WHY?)

Here is Madisyn with her new bandage.

Madisyn was so happy that Daddy came too. Mike you are an amazing Dad, I am so grateful that you have a job that allows you to be there for the kids when they need you most.

No comments: