Friday, July 16, 2010

Snowbird Secret Sisters

Thanks to Whitney's Dad and my amazing secret sisters we all got a little girls night out to a wonderful condo at Snowbird Lodge. SOOOOO... much fun. There was a hot tub on the balcony and wonderful views from the pool. Games, Talking, Gifts, Trail Runs, Laying out with a good book, so needed. Thanks girls.

This was our view from the pool. Snowbird is beautiful in the summer.



This little guy would NOT leave us alone, at one point he went INTO my backpack and was coming out as I walked back to my lounge chair. We had fun throwing MY Propel bottle at it. It became our little game. Erin was hilarious with the little rascal. :) (she really doesn't like squirrels at all)



Thanks to Whitney we had a fun gift exchange where we each bought our favorite item for each girl. It was really cute. I gave frozen cookie dough, a magnet to do list, and a weekly agenda you put on your fridge. The other girls brought, bath beads, nail polish, flip flops, photo shop pictures of us, Victoria Secret spray, cleaning supplies, and a magnet. Such a great idea.



We ate at Porcupine Grill up by the jetBlue offices, and had HAPPY STEVE as our server.

2 comments:

Jill Knotwell said...

Not so secret anymore :)

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

AWW!!! I love you and yes I didbeat you but you beat me by one the second time around!!! That was alot of fun!!