Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vistors, Pictures, Lots of Love



Madisyn's first thought about the new baby girl was that she gets to have a roommate. She has taken the role of Big Sister seriously, and her little sister loves her tons.



Aidan really hasn't warmed up to the new addition and just wanted his Mom when he came to visit. Even with him on my lap, when I got Nicole again he jumped off the bed to get away. We hope this changes.



Kristine brought the kids over, and came to show her love as well for the beautiful Nicole.



Steven and Tutu came as well to say hi.



It's a long drive from Las Vegas but Grandma and Grandpa Wankier made the drive, even though they had to leave the next day.



Thank you for coming up Grandpa.



Bompa couldn't help himself and had to buy his 13th grandchild a Valentine. We all love the cookie, and isn't it so cute with PINK. Thanks Dad.



Bompa also drove from Vegas to be here.



Nana wouldn't miss this for the world, look at that smile, I love it when she comes up to help. Thanks Mom, I couldn't ever do this without you.



I love the Daddy Daughter pictures. Something about a Dad and his little girl.



Mike got Nicole and I a beautiful bouquet of flowers for Valentines. Thanks honey you really are the best.

3 comments:

Mel said...

She is beautiful! How fun for Madisyn. I can imagine that Aidan is feeling a little displaced by the new youngest member of the family, but he'll warm up to her. I'm glad all went well.

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

oh Timette..she is a beauty. I just love girls. I'm so happy for you. I just have to come see her. Goodness.. she almost makes me want another...nah. :)

The Smith Family said...

Look at that hair...She is adorable!