Working Friday night, Saturday morning I decided that on my break I would run the stairs. I ran 11 sets of stairs (felt like I was going to die) and then went back to work. Around 1 am in the middle of a call my water broke. The poor res agent on the other side couldn't believe what was going on. I tried to finish the call, but WATER and WATER and WATER just kept coming, and I couldn't concentrate on what I needed to do to finish, plus I was WAY too excited, because I was going to find out if it was a little boy or little girl coming to join our little family. I had the res agent call someone else and headed upstairs to get ready to go, NO FALSE ALARM this time! :) We packed up the kids and called Kristine (Thank you Thank you Krisitne) to watch the kids. I got the hospital around 2 am, and was so giddy that I don't think they thought I was for real, but the water all over my pants told them this was FOR REAL, and I kept thinking, your not sending me home I get to have my baby today! :) My WATER continued to leak EVERYWERE the nurses couldn't believe how much water, towels extra pads you name it. I just kept laughing and that made more water gush, it really was comical though. So enough about the water, I got to the hospital at 2 am, and we had the baby at 5:45 am, it would've been earlier, but we had to wait on the doctor. Mike got to call out the sex of the baby, and he said "It's a Girl." with a huge smile on his face. He also kept commenting on how BIG the baby was. The baby weighed 8 lbs 9 oz and was 21 inches long.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Talk About WATER!!!
Working Friday night, Saturday morning I decided that on my break I would run the stairs. I ran 11 sets of stairs (felt like I was going to die) and then went back to work. Around 1 am in the middle of a call my water broke. The poor res agent on the other side couldn't believe what was going on. I tried to finish the call, but WATER and WATER and WATER just kept coming, and I couldn't concentrate on what I needed to do to finish, plus I was WAY too excited, because I was going to find out if it was a little boy or little girl coming to join our little family. I had the res agent call someone else and headed upstairs to get ready to go, NO FALSE ALARM this time! :) We packed up the kids and called Kristine (Thank you Thank you Krisitne) to watch the kids. I got the hospital around 2 am, and was so giddy that I don't think they thought I was for real, but the water all over my pants told them this was FOR REAL, and I kept thinking, your not sending me home I get to have my baby today! :) My WATER continued to leak EVERYWERE the nurses couldn't believe how much water, towels extra pads you name it. I just kept laughing and that made more water gush, it really was comical though. So enough about the water, I got to the hospital at 2 am, and we had the baby at 5:45 am, it would've been earlier, but we had to wait on the doctor. Mike got to call out the sex of the baby, and he said "It's a Girl." with a huge smile on his face. He also kept commenting on how BIG the baby was. The baby weighed 8 lbs 9 oz and was 21 inches long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
congrats!!! she is adorable!! I love all her hair, so sweet. Love the water story, that is how I felt with Griff, I walked into the hospital looking like I wet my pants, I thought your water broke and then the water was done...boy was I wrong
I get goosebumps reading about it!! We're so happy for you, she is beautiful!!!
Oh i loved the story! Congrats on the lil girl!
What a cutie. Congraulations.
So fun!! Congrats again. She is so cute - fits right in with your other two!! I can't wait to meet her tomorrow!
Lots of love,
Michelle
Post a Comment