Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"My Two Front Teeth"-by Madisyn


I was playing with my tooth at school and at my desk when teacher said it is time to go to the carpet I tried to pull out my tooth and Abigail was talking to me and said this is how I pulled my tooth out and I just pulled it out, before she pretended to pull her tooth out. And that is the story of me losing my tooth. --I was eating my lunch and when I was done with my lunch I saw my tooth in my pocket in my scarf, and I accidently didn't see it, and I threw it away. Then I got out before my friends did, and went by the pole, and checked in my pocket to make sure I had my tooth, but the tooth was gone, and I started to cry, and then my friends came and asked what was the matter, and I said I threw my tooth away, and they couldn't understand me, because my tooth was gone. Then Brooklyn asked what was the matter, and Abgail told her she threw her tooth away, and then she went to go get the guards. And then the guard said where is your tooth and I said I threw it away, and then she said do you want to write a note to the tooth fairy? and then she said we will need a piece of paper and a pencil. me and Rachel went to get a piece of paper and a pencil. And when we came back, we wrote a note to the tooth fairy, and talked about my tooth, played a little, and then the bell rings.

1 comment:

Windy said...

oh my gosh, I laughed my butt off reading that, LOVE IT. Cute little Madison. That is traumatizing thinking the toothfairy won't give you credit. How cute. She is still beautiful even with her two front teeth gone