Aidan has his first Valentine Party tomorrow! The teacher asked that they write only their name on the valentines, and so the delivery will go smoothly in class. This worked out good since his teacher says he tends to give up when writing his name. He wrote ALL 30 valentines and put a sucker in everyone. He was so proud of himself. When he was done he ran and got his backpack so he could take his valentines to class. This got a little crazy, because Aidan thought his party was right then, not tomorrow morning. After a little convincing he is now taking his nap with his backpack and valentines. I am really proud of him for not giving up, and for doing ALL 30 valentines. Aidan you ROCK!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
First Valentine's Party
Aidan has his first Valentine Party tomorrow! The teacher asked that they write only their name on the valentines, and so the delivery will go smoothly in class. This worked out good since his teacher says he tends to give up when writing his name. He wrote ALL 30 valentines and put a sucker in everyone. He was so proud of himself. When he was done he ran and got his backpack so he could take his valentines to class. This got a little crazy, because Aidan thought his party was right then, not tomorrow morning. After a little convincing he is now taking his nap with his backpack and valentines. I am really proud of him for not giving up, and for doing ALL 30 valentines. Aidan you ROCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My lil bro used to get discouraged too when writing his name.
Way to go Aidan!
WOW.. he can write his name. I am so impressed. I actually had a huge battle with Boston yesterday just over writing the letter X. I really need to start pushing those fine motor skills. Mr. Aiden is such a cutie. He is sure to be a heart breaker.
I am impressed too. Kylee just started to write her name this year. Way to go Aiden smarty pants
Post a Comment