Friday, February 26, 2010

Nicole is Almost Two Weeks



So we have survived for almost two weeks now. She is still not sleeping great, but what newborn does, and she tends to POOP all over the place, but we are making it work. Last week I had my Mom to help, and this week I have had to rely on neighbors to help, especially with Aidan. He still wants his Mom all the time, and doesn't understand that my time is now being divided with feedings, and crying fits. Nicole looks prettier and prettier everyday. I am also enjoying this newborn experience more then my other two, maybe because I know what I'm doing, or that, I know this time goes by so quick, and she will be big too soon.

5 comments:

Mac and Dixie said...

She is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing last night!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you came by! She is soooo beautiful! And I was serious, I will take her anytime you want a nap!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Send Aiden over anytime..Nicole is beautiful...but you can keep her!

Jeri said...

She is so cute. I love the name Nicole. Nice to see that you went with a traditional name. I get so tired of parents trying to make up new names and spell them in crazy ways! I hope we get to come to her blessing!

Windy said...

I am happy to help....I can hold Nicole anytime and Aiden is welcome to come play here anytime! I love your kids!!