Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Why I Love My Mike...



iLove my Mike because he takes time to listen to me ramble.
iLove my Mike because he lets me take a break even though I know he needs one too.
iLove my Mike because he loves me even when I get a little to worked up about life.
iLove my Mike because he is a hard worker not only in his office, and church but in our family.
iLove my Mike because he always makes me feel special, even if I am 8 months pregnant.
iLove my Mike because he always sings the kids to sleep, and they just adore him.
iLove my Mike because he loves to play games into the late hours of the night.
iLove my Mike because he picked me to be with forever.

I Love you Mike, with all my heart, thank you for Nine wonderful years, and 2 beautiful children with one on the way.

No comments: