
For our Nine Year Anniversary Mike and I went to Johnson's Mill. (Mike found it, and what a GREAT place) Every year we have stayed in different Bed and Breakfasts around Salt Lake, and this year I wanted to branch out just a little and stay on the other side of the mountain. So Mike found this place in Midway, and what a find. We stayed in the main house in a room called River Bottoms. The room was beautiful, and you couldn't beat the view. We even had a loft where we both enjoined our books and relaxation.

The bed and breakfast was gorgeous and had a wonderful stuffed french toast (my favorite) for breakfast. Defiantly a great place to stay for a quick get away. Thank you Julie for watching the kids, it was a great Nine year Anniversary.
1 comment:
Looks fantastic! I will have to put it on our list to visit
Post a Comment