Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Bye 2009

Our New Year's Eve was full of playing the Wii! We all set up our Mii and we fit programs, and made goals. Aidan was underweight, Mike and I both overweight (remember I am with child, so my goal will be easily attained) and Madisyn was our only healthy one of the bunch. Our Wii Fit Ages were a little off the charts, except for Mike who lost 5 years in his age, because he has excellent body control. The kids loved playing all the games, and made for a fun night. The kids stayed up until 1 am. CRAZY!! When I was little I could have never done that, but when I was little we didn't have a Wii either. (thank you Chelsey for the Wii Fit we LOVE it)


Madisyn and Aidan have grown to LOVE Mario Cart. Given to us again by the lovely Aunt Chelsey who I know spent way to much on our family gift exchange. They both run into walls, and fall off the track, but they love that they are driving.



Right before Midnight we got out our Peach Sparkling Cider and the kids all toasted to the New Year. We watched the the ball drop in times square and then Madisyn and Aidan wanted to play the Wii again. All in all a great great night! Happy New Years Everyone!!

2 comments:

Shahny said...

How fun! It sounds like yall had a great New Year!

Jeri said...

We just got a Wii and set it up yesterday. I still can't decide if it's really worth all the money. So far Allie likes it but we need to get some games. I looked for Mario Cart but it was sold out everywhere.