I asked Aidan what he wanted to do and he said "The Kid's Museum, not the Dinosaur Museum, mom." I think he wanted to MAKE SURE I knew what museum he wanted to go to. So off we went to the kids museum "Discovery Gateway." I think Aidan liked being without Madisyn until we got there and he realized I was his playmate. He started to play alone, and then came up to me and said "Mom, you play with me, please?" How can you say no to that, he even said please. So pregnant and all there I was on the floor helping my 3 year old put balls in tubes, moving blocks to make houses that we knocked down, shopped in the grocery store, played in the water and Aidan wanted me to sit on the horse, but I told him Mommy's aren't allowed to. We stayed until they kicked us out at closing and Aidan got to pick out one gift, his gift choice was a little sand box (almost like a zen sandbox) with pirate dudes and a treasure. Yes it is a mess, and I probably will NEVER buy one again, but he loves it.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Mommy Son Date
Well if Madisyn and Mike are going on a date then Aidan and I were finding something fun to do too.

I asked Aidan what he wanted to do and he said "The Kid's Museum, not the Dinosaur Museum, mom." I think he wanted to MAKE SURE I knew what museum he wanted to go to. So off we went to the kids museum "Discovery Gateway." I think Aidan liked being without Madisyn until we got there and he realized I was his playmate. He started to play alone, and then came up to me and said "Mom, you play with me, please?" How can you say no to that, he even said please. So pregnant and all there I was on the floor helping my 3 year old put balls in tubes, moving blocks to make houses that we knocked down, shopped in the grocery store, played in the water and Aidan wanted me to sit on the horse, but I told him Mommy's aren't allowed to. We stayed until they kicked us out at closing and Aidan got to pick out one gift, his gift choice was a little sand box (almost like a zen sandbox) with pirate dudes and a treasure. Yes it is a mess, and I probably will NEVER buy one again, but he loves it.


I asked Aidan what he wanted to do and he said "The Kid's Museum, not the Dinosaur Museum, mom." I think he wanted to MAKE SURE I knew what museum he wanted to go to. So off we went to the kids museum "Discovery Gateway." I think Aidan liked being without Madisyn until we got there and he realized I was his playmate. He started to play alone, and then came up to me and said "Mom, you play with me, please?" How can you say no to that, he even said please. So pregnant and all there I was on the floor helping my 3 year old put balls in tubes, moving blocks to make houses that we knocked down, shopped in the grocery store, played in the water and Aidan wanted me to sit on the horse, but I told him Mommy's aren't allowed to. We stayed until they kicked us out at closing and Aidan got to pick out one gift, his gift choice was a little sand box (almost like a zen sandbox) with pirate dudes and a treasure. Yes it is a mess, and I probably will NEVER buy one again, but he loves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the daddy/daughter, mother/son date! Looks like they had fun! I can totally see Madisyn loving everything about her date and you are a trooper! I prob would have made C pick a movie at 9 months prego! :)
you are too cute! I love it. Aiden is so cute...mommy come play with me. You are a fun fun mommy! Cute cute!
Post a Comment