Saturday, January 30, 2010

"NESTING"




Yesterday I found out that my car seat that I used for both Madisyn and Aidan has expired. Yes car seats expire usually after 6 years, but the really expensive ones expire in 5, fun huh. So I was set to get a car seat today for my new little one. I also had a HUGE urge to clean out my storage and start getting things ready for our new arrival. I should have taken before and after pictures, because the after pictures might just look OK, but let me tell you I "ATTACKED" that storage, when before you couldn't see the floor and now look there is that beautiful concrete floor. Anyways I still have to organize Aidan's little baby clothes to really feel ready, but I am getting there. I even put the bassinet in my room next to my bed. I love it when you snuggle up a baby in that receiving blanket and lay them down to sleep. Oh, yeah I am getting ready for our third arrival.

2 comments:

Shadoe said...

I LOVE nesting. I was actually thinking of you yesterday at church. I saw a new little one and it clicked that it is February and u are close to having baby wankier. I can't wait for my phone call. Good luck and keep in touch.

Natalie said...

Your house will look so nice. Want to come do mine next???