Today at 9 pm Vegas time my little brother landed at the McCarren International Airport. He served a two year mission in Manchester, England and now he is back. I was able to get my Mom, Dad, and his girl Audrey to see him at the gate. (jetBlue connections) Due to WORK, :( I was unable to be there, and due to being 9 months pregnant no one thought I should risk the drive. Anyways I was bummed I wasn't there. I made Tristan a blog book of all of his missionary letters, and he seemed, and my family seemed to think it was great. I hope my family knows how much I miss them, and can't wait to see Tristan in person.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Tristan Comes Home
Today at 9 pm Vegas time my little brother landed at the McCarren International Airport. He served a two year mission in Manchester, England and now he is back. I was able to get my Mom, Dad, and his girl Audrey to see him at the gate. (jetBlue connections) Due to WORK, :( I was unable to be there, and due to being 9 months pregnant no one thought I should risk the drive. Anyways I was bummed I wasn't there. I made Tristan a blog book of all of his missionary letters, and he seemed, and my family seemed to think it was great. I hope my family knows how much I miss them, and can't wait to see Tristan in person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment