Madisyn was asked to be an angel at our Ward Christmas Party. She got to wear her new white dress that Irelynn passed down to her, and she felt like the queen of the ball. The nativity was to music and written word, and Madisyn's part was to sing with the choir of angels at Christ's birth. She did beautifully and so did all of the other little angels involved.
I had to take this picture, because I feel my son is odd...
When eating any cupcake he insists on taking off the wrapper and then putting the cupcake upside down and then eating it "how the little piggies eat" (Christmas Story Reference, you MUST see the movie) I know all kids like the frosting, but not mine. Oh well I still love him.
A BIG thank you to everyone in the Ward involved in the party, it was a HUGE success.
No comments:
Post a Comment