Aidan insisted on being the star, but he made a cute star.
Mike and I were the coveted Mary and Joseph, being in my condition it was perfect, except the baby stayed in my tummy. The little girls kept saying how great it would be if it would come out. :)
After the Nativity we read a story called "Come and See" a great Nativity story about the young children coming to the baby Jesus and singing and dancing out of joy. The little kids really liked it. After that we opened our NY Pajamas. The kids loved dressing the same, it is crazy how the three girls look so much alike.
After we all got comfortable we made smores, in the fireplace, and Julie played the piano as the kids all sang their favorite Christmas Songs.
2 comments:
Hey Guys! As I was blog stalking today, I ran across your names! It's me, Lisa Sundquist, from SUU. Glad to see all is well with you!
so so cute! I love the jammies!
Post a Comment