Madisyn had said that she wanted to go caroling, and so I told Mike that for Family Home Evening on Monday that is what we should do. So I made Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge for the first time, GO ME, packaged them and off we went.
We went to all our friends' houses in our neighborhood, and had a ton of fun. The kids both sang really well. Aidan at first though wanted to leave the treat and hide, but we explained that is what you do for Halloween, for Christmas we sing and then give our friends the treat. So he finally warmed up to the idea when he got to be the gift giver. We sang We Wish You a Merry Christmas, and both kids kind of added or changed the words a little. For Madisyn tidings became tithings, (hey we teach gospel principle at our house :)) and for Aidan it was to you and your kids (to a kid what is a kin anyways, we should change it to kids).
The kids and both Mike and I had a blast. Thank you to all our neighbors that listened to us sing, you were all great! Well on that note, We wish you a Merry Chirstmas, only 3 more sleeps!!
5 comments:
Just noticed the baby ticker on your side bar...CONGRATULATIONS!
You guys are to cute!! I love your cute little fam!!!!
I think you were just getting your voice ready for your new calling ;)It is a really fun experience with the kids and I am so glad your the one taking over, you will do amazing!
I hope your Christmas was wonderful!
I am sad I missed it. Cash told me all about it. Hahaha. LOVE IT! Your family is just too cute!
We loved it!! It made my night. Thank you for coming and singing to us.
Post a Comment