Monday, November 30, 2009

Deck the Halls!!

Both kids have been so excited to set up the tree. Since we were in Vegas for Thanksgiving they had to wait for Monday to set up all the Christmas Decorations. Mike is adimit that we can't decorate until after Thanksgiving. Each box led to the kids getting more and more excited for Christmas. Aidan just kept saying "What the Heck?" and Madisyn just loved that she got to help put on the tree ortaments. Every year the kids get to pick out an ornament that represents them, and it is always fun when they remember that that ornament is theirs, and then they HAVE to put it on the tree "All by my best self." as Aidan says.




Last year we got our stockings (I LOVE THEM), and yes we have 2 more in storage without names for any future members of the family. Merry Early Christmas.

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

The tree looks GREAT! Don't you just love this time of year :)

Windy said...

I did the same thing with our stocking and now this year I have enough for all the member of the family heheehee