Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last Day at Disney!!

So my parents flew out Wednesday morning and Jenni and Max drove home right after the game, but Mike and I wanted to make this a 3 day trip so we were off to Disney again. We rode all of our classic rides. Splash, Big Thunder, Peter Pan, Dumbo, It's a Small World, Autotopia, Buzz, and anything the kids felt like they hadn't rode the two days before.




As dinner time approached the kids wanted to go to the Lakewood mall again and play on the big fruit in the food court. Madiysn and Aidan are always the only white kids, and this time Madisyn came over and said Mom I'm playing with black kids. Mike was a little worried, and I said that those little kids are saying, mom I'm playing with white kids, so no big deal. They always have fun at that mall.

All in all a great 3 day trip to Disney.

No comments: